Greenvision Advisers Provide professional support for power sector, infrastructure, Mining and other Industries, All solutions under one roof. Our company is established with young entrepreneur Shweta Sharma with Akash Sharma on 21st August in 2018, with a vision of providing solutions to infrastructure industry from inception and proposal acceptance to incorporation of the project. Our vision is to delivered services w.r.t Technical Due diligence of the project, Environment, Forest, wildlife, Central Ground Water Authority Clearance Ground Water Extraction for construction / operational and Consent to Establish / Consent to Operate from State Pollution Control Board under the provision of law of land in coordination and requirement of the client. Post operational compliance monitoring, EIP and OCP.
Greenvision Advisers is used for utilization of logical methods to encourage protection of the earth. The Laboratory is resolved to render solid solutions to its clients as per National standards, great expert practices with consistent improvement in framework and solution.
Greenvision Advisers is devoted for performing, a wide range of monitoring and investigative testing as accordance with the requirements conforming to National Standards, addressing the requirements of experts/interested bodies for completing EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) just as client specific studies. It provides complete analytical solution in utilizing the skill of trained and experienced experts.
Since its origin in the year 2018, Greenvision Advisers has endeavored to give dynamic arrangements in the field of environmental services. we have been instrumental in offering satisfactory consultancy service for various esteemed customers.
The range of service extended from environmental clearances to agree to set up, agree to work, ground water freedom from Central Ground Water Authority, and subsidiary No Objection Certificates while preparing the case for Environmental clearance and Pollution Clearance from State Environment Authorities and State Pollution Control Boards respectively are also under the domain of Greenvision Advisers. We keep up total learning of the current and the changing Environmental law and resulting revisions in “Environmental Laws/Policies of GOI”, which helps us in giving the most ideal solutions to our customers.
Following Services are offered by Greenvision Advisers LLP for Power/Renewable/Infrastructure/Railway/Metro/Road/Transmission line/Aviation/Defence/Oil& Gas/ Pipeline/Agriculture Projects :-
1. All Governmental/Private Project Related Statutory Permits, NOC, Approval & Clearance
(a) Forest/Wildlife Clearance work starting from user registration, proposal documents preparation, kml , DGPS survey etc
(b) Factory licensees /Land Acquisition/ Labour/ PF/ESI registration and Compliance.
(c) Environmental Clearance
(d) Coastal Region Zone Clearance
(e) Pre-Bid & Post-Bid Support for Transmission Line Projects (Survey, Forest, Erection etc)
(f) Due Diligence/ DPR preparation/ Auditing/ Annual Compliance for Transmission Line/Sub Station Projects
(g) PTCC/ PWD/NHAI/Aviation NOC
(h) Project Planning, Monitoring & Management
(i) SOP preparation for Forest , Land & Wildlife
(j) DGPS Survey, Detail Survey & Profiling.
(k) Right of Way Clearance (ROW).
(l) Foundation/ Erection/ Stringing work of Infrastructure Projects i.e Transmission Line, Substation & Other Commercial buildings.
(m) Manpower / Labour Supply for Reconductoring/ OPGW Installation/Live Conductor Stringing work.
(n) Technical Followup & Liaison with Government : PGCIL, CEA, Ministry of Railway, District Collector, Revenue Department, DILR, MOP, State SEB, NHAI, AAI, MOD, IREDA, SECI, MOEFCC, GEDA, Government Ministers & Secretaries ,SLDC/RLDC, CERC, POSOCO, Chief Electrical Inspector, Ministry of Coal & Mining, MNRE, WRPC, NRPC,CAMPA, NTPC, Renewable Energy Department of States etc.
(o) Tariff petition with CERC & SERC, Connectivity Approval from PGCIL, Government Capacity Allotment letter from State Renewable Energy Department & Government
- Project Management Consultancy and Advisery Services for establishing new Industry / Captive Power Plant / Independent Power Plant / Renewable Energy based Power Plant.
- Assist Industrial Clients in site survey, study of infrastructural facility, road and rail connectivity, water availability for the proposed project, study of Meteorological data of the area, study of Power Evacuation System and Grid Connectivity.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) and Techno-Economic Feasibility Report (TEFR) for coal / gas / solar PV / Solar Thermal / biomass / hydro / wind based power plants.
- Basic Engineering, Detailed Engineering, Project Management Consultancy, including Procurement Assistance and Supervision of Construction and Commissioning of all types of Power Plants.
- Conducting Base Line Energy Audit, Investment Grade Energy Audit, Detailed Energy Audit of Large Scale Power Plant, Steel Plant, Aluminium Plant, Petrochemical Complex, Commercial Building and Industries.
- Conducting Energy Management, Energy Studies, Energy Audit as per BEE guideline and Energy Conservation Act 2001.
- Technical Consultancy on Connectivity and synchronization of CPP/ IPP with State Transmission Utility (OPTCL) and Central Transmission Utility (PGCIL) and signing of Connectivity Agreement & Bulk Power Transmission Agreement.
- Technical Consultancy on the technical, Commercial, legal, liasoning, regulatory matters in State Electricity Regulatory Commission (SERC) and Central Electricity Regulatory commission (CERC), GRIDCO, OPTCL, NESCO, SOUTHCO, CESU, WESCO
- Technical Consultancy on matter relating to Short term Open Access with State Electricity Board and Distribution Company, State Load Dispatch Centre (SLDC), Regional Load Dispatch Center, Central Load Dispatch Center and matters relating to Power Grid Corporation Limited in the matter of Long term Open Access, Connectivity, System Study.
- Technical Consultancy on Power Trading, Approval of Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), Approval of Tariff, Capital Cost approval of Power Plant, finalization of Cost of generation, Arranging sale of power with Power Traders, Power Exchange.
- Preparation of Petition before State Electricity Regulatory Commission in the matter of Dispute with State Electricity Board in availing Open Access, Dispute with Distribution Company for availing Power Supply, Quality of Power Supply, Contract Demand Reduction, Load Dispatch and Scheduling and Power Evacuation.
- Conducting Basic Engineering, Detail Engineering and Preparation of Tender Document, Technical specification and Bill of Quantities of 400/220/132/33/0.415 KV Transmission Line, Switchyard and Substation and Selection of Vendors, Third Party Inspection of Equipments,
- Preparation of Basic Engineering and Detail Engineering of plant electrics, design of Single Line Diagram, Selection of Motors, Transformer, Switch Gear, Cables, Illumination System, Earthing System.
- Support in Land Acquisition, Land use conversion, DGPS Survey, Mutation .
- Right of Way/ Right of User clearance includes thorough survey to identify geographical land co-ordinates, local owners, alternate routes, and negotiation with the land owners, negotiate prices and execution of agreements.
- Involvement in conception stages to ensure the projects feasibility in obtaining necessary evacuation approvals from concerned state/ national transmission entities.
- Construction of the necessary electrical arrangements, such as transmission line, bay, transformer and substation as per evacuation approvals.
- Preparation of suitable electrical drawing
- Drawing the circuit diagram/ Geo Refencing /Digitaization of Toposheets/Maps
- Choosing suitable equipment vendors with competitive pricing, supply & erection
Greenvision Advisers LLP is a organization recognized under Start-Up India and MSME by Govt. of India. We have our registered and corporate office in Central Delhi and regional centers across India. .
Our Experienced Team comprises of reputed PCCF/MD/CCF (Retd.) ranked Senior Forest/Revenue Officials from all States/MoEF&CC, PhD/M.Sc. in Forestry/ Environment from reputed institutes, GIS/Statistical experts from FSI & Other Retd Govt officials from Ministry of Power/ CERC/ CEA/ State PWD/Power Department.
Why Greenvision Advisers?
Greenvision Advisers is committed to providing quality solutions at the charges of almost nothing within stipulated time frames. We believe in achieving maximum consumer satisfaction by understanding the needs and requirements of our valuable needs of the customer. With our growth-centric mindset, we aim to think out of the box, act unique and deliver on time and every time.
The team includes youthful, experienced and exceptionally energetic experts who are knowledgeable in Environmental Studies and management and its applications. With an objective to give the most appropriate solution to our customers, Greenvision Advisers has managed to make devoted customers in short period of time. The group is armed with the aggregate individual involvement in the field of environmental services. Also, offers extensive advice for any barricades that you may confront. Dedicated board advisery members work closely with the troubleshooter team to generate best possible results.
At Greenvision Advisers, we have practical experience in productively transforming client desires into specific time bound inside a valued budget plan. We not only focus on making the Nature happy but also bringing a smile on our clients face. The environmental sector is always expected to grow with the formation of new policies & regulations timely by the GOI. Hence, we keep a keen eye on various concerned authorities and their guidelines. Thus, providing transparent timely communication to clientele and consult them with the best possible solution.